What is Vole Light®?
The vole is our namesake. But you don’t have to worry about this mouse. Vole-Light® is the first fully retractable garden light. The unique and innovative concept results in a number of advantages and solves a number of problems that can arise with conventional outdoor lighting.
With the lights of Vole Light® any green space becomes something special. You can already look forward to the astonished looks of your customers when you present this unique design highlight to them.
How does Vole Light® work?
The Vole Lights disappear seamlessly into the underground. There they are protected in an encapsulated ground sleeve against all kinds of damage and contamination. A powerful drive propels them back up. The installation is very simple with the help of making a small head hole, comparable to the installation of a sprinkler as it is used in irrigation.
- encapsulated ground sleeve
- Robust housing
- water protected and frost proof
- safe operation due to 24V low voltage technology
- Interchangeable light sources (object or area light)
- Compatible with common control systems
- Simple, convenient control via Bluetooth using the smartphone or manually using pushbuttons
- Installation dimensions: sleeve 550mm Ø 100mm / extension height 250mm
Why Vole Light®?
Because Vole-Light® can disappear completely into the ground, just like a vole, the system offers a number of advantages:
- No trip hazards in the garden
- tidy, clean look, nothing disturbs the view
- never again crooked or bent garden lighting
- No disturbing obstacles in the lawn or on the terrace
- High light output due to exact placement, where the light is needed
- Can be walked on and driven over by robotic mowers or lawnmowers
- individually controllable and programmable
- Can be installed without problems even in difficult places
- Highest energy efficiency through state-of-the-art LED technology
- Reduces light smog – beam angle parallel to the ground
Vole Light RISE & SHINE compared with a conventional solar-powered garden light:
Move the slider to see the difference
FAQ - frequently asked questions
No, the Casambi app is available free of charge from Google Play (Android) and the App Store (iOS).
Yes, the lights can be operated via an app when using the optionally available Casambi module.
The connection with the smartphone / tablet is made via Bluetooth.
No, by default the lights are controlled via Bluetooth. The optionally available Casambi module is required for this.
However, it is possible to connect our system to an existing home automation system. You can obtain information on this from a specialist dealer.
Our lights are operated with 24 V direct current. This is referred to as “protection by low voltage (protection class III)”. This ensures safe operation even in the event of a fault.
The use of 24 V DC also allows the system to be installed by non-electrically trained persons.
No, it is technically not feasible to operate the lights using solar energy.
In the picture below you can see a comparison between our Vole Lights and standard solar lights.
Our lights are currently available with a color temperature of 3000 K (warm white) or 4000 K (cold white).
We are currently working on an alternative to the existing lid. Planned is the execution in stainless steel or aluminum.